Last Updated: September 11, 2015
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you fill out a form, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Sites, we automatically collect information about you, including:
• Log Information: We log information about your use of the Sites, including your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, web requests and access times, the pages you view, the content you access, download or share with others, the web browser you use, links you click and the page you visited before navigating to the Sites.
• Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Sites, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
• Location Information: With your consent, we may collect information about the location of your device when you access or use our Sites or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. For more details, please see "Your Choices" below.
• Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies, including cookies and web beacons, to collect information. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Sites and your experience, see which areas and features of our Sites are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Sites or emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain and improve our Sites;
• Send you information or notifications related to the Sites and your use thereof;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions and events offered by RANE and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Sites;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
RANE is based in the United States, and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Sites or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
• With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of RANE or others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
• With your consent or at your direction.
We also may share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Sites may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on our Sites with other media. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services
RANE takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
If we collect information about the location of your device when you access or use one of our mobile applications, we will ask you to consent to the application's collection of this information when you first launch the mobile application that will collect location information. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing your preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, certain features of our mobile applications may no longer function. You also may stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Sites.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from RANE by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
229 W 43rd Street, 8th Floor
New York, New York 10036
Email: [email protected]